Just a short post today.
1. The zone – that place I go to when I’m really on a roll and the story is just unfolding around me and my fingers are flying over the keyboard and it all feels just right.
2. Reading something that I wrote awhile ago, maybe years, and just laughing at a really great moment that I had forgotten about.
3. Getting to know some very interesting characters and managing to help them through some of their trials and tribulations while heaping even more upon them.
4. Knowing that if something isn’t working today it will probably work itself out tomorrow and even if it doesn’t, I’ll think of something else.
5. The sense of accomplishment that comes when it all comes together.
What do you love about writing?
Comments are closed.