The blog tour started well with my visit to Eric’s blog. I want to thank Eric once again for his brilliant post and for kicking off the tour. I then dropped in to Geoffrey’s blog for day two. Thanks so much Geoffrey for your excellent post here in the realm.
But there are many days to come in September.
Tomorrow I am visiting Lua Fowles blog where I discuss excuses for not writing, while Lua brings her own brand of wisdom here to the realm.
After that there is a bit of a break before I visit Sonya Clark on the 7th for an interview.
Thanks to everyone who has already started following the tour and I hope to see you on my ‘travels’.
Between now and the 7th, I have received an award that I am going to share.
Before I’m done though, here are the 5 things I’ve learned from planning this blog tour:
1. There are many, many helpful people out there, so when you ask if anyone would mind hosting you, be prepared for an inundation of offers.
2. It helps if you do a blog swap rather than just a visit and that way you don’t have to worry about writing two posts on a given day and it lets the people hosting you have a chance to visit another blog.
3. Make sure you have a bucket load of free time because you will spend twenty times longer writing the posts for the tour than any of your other blogs.
4. The time difference between Australia and America becomes really noticeable when trying to coordinate with people on the other side of the world.
5. Despite the work, this has been really fun and I can’t wait to plan another one next year.
Thanks all and see you around.